Klondike Lane Elementary PTA
- President: Michelle Niehaus
- Vice President: Vacant
- Treasurer: Lori Herndon
- Secretary: Vacant
- Membership Coordinator: Vacant
- Fundraiser Coordinator: Vacant
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parents and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Klondike Lane Elementary is always in need of volunteers in classrooms. If you are interested in volunteering at school, you must fill out and return a JCPS School Volunteer Records Check form. They are available in the front office. For more information about the JCPS volunteer policies, click here.
If you are not available to help during the school day, teachers will send work home at your request.