- School Year Calendar
- Contact Information Change
- Change of Transportation
- JCPS Website
- Parent Portal (Check your child's school progress.)
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Meal Menus — Breakfast | Lunch | All Klondike Lane students eat free! (Info)
- Information About School Meals
- Transportation Information
- Bus Finder
- JCPS Parents Webpage
- Homework Help and Tutoring
- Student Support and Behavior Intervention Handbook
- Student Progression, Promotion and Grading (SPP&G) Handbook
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Health Information/Requirements
- Volunteer Information
- Internet Safety
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- Bullying Prevention
- Family Behavior Plan
School is dismissed at: 3:45 p.m.
At any time a student is to go home other than the usual way, the student must have written permission, signed by the parent or guardian and approved by the office. If there is not written permission, the student will be sent home by the usual method.
Breakfast and lunch are served in our school's cafeteria every day.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 9:05 a.m.
- All Klondike Lane students' meals are free. Click here for information.
Applications for free and reduced-price meals are available through the JCPS Nutrition Services office or website if you did not receive one in the mail. You may call JCPS Nutrition Services at 485-7080.
Menus are sent home monthly or, to view online, click here for our breakfast menu, and click here for our lunch menu. Occasionally, these menus have to be changed due to deliveries. Students may, of course, bring lunch from home.
We expect all students to eat lunch. Students are permitted to charge lunch if they have forgotten or lost money. It is expected that the charge will be paid the next school day. If you would like to prepay for your child's lunch, contact the lunchroom manager.
- School Report Card
- Student Progression, Promotion, and Grading Guide
- JCPS Student Support and Behavior Intervention Handbook
- School-Based Decision Making (SBDM) Council Minutes
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
- Measurable Gap Goal
- Racial Equity Plan
- Executive Summary
- Title I Review
- GAP Group Identification
- MTSS Handbook
- PD Plan